The Pittsburgh Steelers are on their bye week | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Ads
liny Mar 14

Authentic Cameron Heyward Jersey , but it doesn’t mean there isn’t news to discuss. With a surge of Steelers news, it’s time to get back on the airwaves and discuss the Black-and-gold.Take a look at the rundown for the latest episode of the BTSC podcast The Steelers Post-Game Show. On this show Jeff Hartman and co-host Lance Williams break down all things Steelers from the game that was!Check out the rundown of the show:News and NotesInjuriesUpdating the AFC NorthWhat does this tell us about the Steelers?Talking what’s aheadand MUCH MORE!Jeff Hartman, editor of BTSC, and Lance Williams walk you through everything you need to know regarding the Black-and-gold.If you haven’t heard, we have a YouTube channel, and the main reason for this is to increase the sound quality on our shows. But if you’re a visual learner you can watch the show below. Be sure to subscribe to our channel!If you missed the live show Authentic James Conner Jersey , be sure to check out all episodes on the following platforms:Apple Users: CLICK HERESpotify: CLICK HEREGoogle Play: CLICK HEREIf you’re old-school and just want the audio, you can listen to it in the player below.Will the Steelers be able to avoid the letdowns throughout the 2018 campaign? In my first piece for BTSC, I opined that character matters, highlighting how, even while he's holding a clipboard, the “trade” of Martavis Bryant for Mason Rudolph was a net gain. Throw in the high-quality character of his college target Womens David DeCastro Jersey , James Washington, and it’s win, win, win. One place I didn’t apply the character question was to the oft-lamented reality the Steelers have shown over the years to lose games they ought to win, playing down to the level of their competition. With the Browns being next up, and after barely escaping last year’s opening game Womens Ramon Foster Jersey , the issue is all the more pressing.A man of character is a man who's focused. Life as an NFL player comes with more than its fair share of distractions. Those distractions encourage the overlooking of today’s game in order to look at next week’s game. I’m not saying it is a fireable offense, but how embarrassing was it to not only have a star player, but the head coach, looking past the Jaguars who took care of their business at Heinz Field? The team you look past is the team that beats you. A man of character is the man who's thinking about the game in front of him, the man in front of him, the series in front of him Authentic Ben Roethlisberger Jersey , the play in front of him. Iconfess that, for all the enjoyment I get out of Big Ben leading a last minute comeback, I often get the sense that he’s not too terribly focused until his back is against the wall. Like too many NBA teams that coast through the regular season, sometimes by the time we wake up, it’s too late to turn on the jets.Perhaps the clearest mark of maturity is to practice delayed gratification. The immature wants what it wants when it wants it, and isn’t willing to think of the long-term consequences of their choices. The mature realizes that the payoff comes at the end of the labor -- waiting and working patiently. You don’t celebrate your No. 2 in the AFC power ranking when you have to face No. 3 to earn the right to play No. 1. You don’t talk about it http://www.pittsburghsteelersteamstore.com/stephon-tuitt-jersey , think about it or daydream about it. If the Steelers want to win the big game this year, they need to have what it takes to win the little games. If the Steelers want to win the big game, they need to make those teams fear us whose entire season can be made by beating us. That means playing every game like its your last game. Custom San Francisco 49ers Jerseys