Osweiler said a green laser that was shined onto the f | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
mary123 Jan 11
Mario Gotze has insisted he is committed to impressing incoming Bayern Munich manager Carlo Ancelotti, which appears to rule out a move to Liverpool. Cheap Ultra Boost 2018 . Sky sources revealed in March that Liverpool were interested in a summer move for the Bayern playmaker, with Jurgen Klopp reportedly making him his No 1 summer transfer target. Gotze has plummeted down the Bayern pecking order under Pep Guardiolas reign as manager, with the Spaniard opting to leave the midfielder on the bench for big games, including the Bundesliga clubs crucial Champions League semi-final ties with Atletico Madrid last month.   But, speaking to Bild, the Germany international insisted he was relishing the chance of a fresh start under Ancelotti, who is due to take charge of Bayern in the coming weeks. I look forward to the new season in Munich and will do everything possible to be in top shape for my first training session under Carlo Ancelotti, he said. Jurgen Klopp, pictured hugging Gotze after a Borussia Dortmund match, is a huge admirer of the midfielder The 23-year-old, who has a year left on his contract, had also been linked with a move to Juventus, as well as a return to former club Borussia Dortmund. Meanwhile, it has been revealed that Gotze has parted ways with his agent Volker Struth at SportsTotal after their relationship was made difficult due to Struths criticism of Bayern last year.  Karius at Anfield Mainz goalkeeper Loris Karius in Liverpool ahead of £4.7m move A SportsTotal statement said: After extensive deliberations and discussions in the past few weeks, we have come together to decide that we will terminate the cooperation.Therefore we met for a joint discussion and parted by mutual consent. I thank him for his many years of trust and wish him well for the future.Gotze has spent six years under SportsTotals care and thanked them for their service. He added: I thank SportsTotal for a very good cooperation with many highlights and great memories that have shaped my career decisively. Also See: Benteke wants Klopp talks New Premier League season FA in Hillsborough tribute Karius having medical Wholesale Ultra Boost Shoes . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity football teams. Black Ultra Boost . Aaron Harrison scored a 22 points for Kentucky (6-1), which has won four in a row following a Nov. 12 loss to current No. 1 Michigan State. Julius Randle overcame a scoreless first half and added his sixth double-double in as many games with 14 points and 10 rebounds. http://www.cheapultrabooststore.com/ . Tevez, who has had conflicts with coaches in the past, has not been called up since Sabella was named coach in 2011. Argentina boasts Lionel Messi, Gonzalo Higuain, Sergio Aguero, Ezequiel Lavezzi and Angel Di Maria. MEXICO CITY -- Houston Texans quarterback Brock Osweiler said a green laser that was shined onto the field and into his eyes during the Texans 27-20 loss to the Oakland Raiders in Mexico City was very distracting.Throughout the game, someone in the stadium shined what appeared to be a green laser pointer on the field when the Texans were on offense.Im still gathering information on what exactly took place, but all I know at this point is, when we were out there on the field on offense, there were multiple times I saw a green laser coming from the stands, Osweiler said. There were a couple of times it definitely hit me in the eye. And it was very noticeable.Osweiler refused to say the laser was the difference-maker in the game, but he said, Certainly, having a laser zoomed in on your eyeball definitely affects how you play.Texans heaad coach Bill OBrien would not comment on the laser, saying that was more of a question for security. Cheap Ultra Boost. Texans players werent the only ones who noticed.Yeah, that was kind of weird, Raiders defensive end Khalil Mack said. I saw that, and I thought I was in the Twilight Zone.Osweiler said he had never experienced anything like that while playing football.Ive never experienced a laser being shined in my eyeball during a football game, let alone a professional football game in the National Football League, Osweiler said. So I think that was certainly disappointing. But at the end of the day, thats not why we lost the game. That was just one small factor. But it certainly affected how I was playing.Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike Basketball Jerseys Hockey Jerseys China Supply Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Sale Authentic College Jerseys MLB Jerseys China Stitched Soccer Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Nike Jerseys ' ' '