ose that way. When you get a 4-1 lead like that you definitely dont want to play that way. Theyve got some guys with some skill who can hurt you when yo | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
LHX1990 Dec 5
Less than a month after locking up Ricky Ray for the long term, the Toronto Argonauts locked up another one of their star players. Cheap Nike College Jerseys . The Argos have signed Most Outstanding Player Chad Owens to a two-year contract extension. "Extending Chad Owens contract helps us to create continuity and ensures another key player remains in Double Blue for the foreseeable future," said GM Jim Barker in a team release. "Chad is a dynamic player whose work ethic resonates within our locker room, and we are very happy he has committed to being an Argonaut." Owens, a star both as a receiver on offence and returner on special teams, set the single season all-purpose yards record last season with 3,863 combined. The 31-year-old from Hawaii was also effective in the post-season, helping the Argonauts win the 100th Grey Cup. "I am very excited for the opportunity to remain in Toronto and continue to build off of what we were able to accomplish in 2012," Owens said in the release. "I am looking forward to sharing more successes with the city, my teammates, our coaches and with the fans as we strive toward our ultimate goal of winning another Grey Cup." Owens has spent the past three seasons in Toronto after starting his CFL career with the Montreal Alouettes. Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys . Deulofeu injured a muscle in his right leg in Evertons 4-1 win over Fulham in the English Premier League on Saturday. Barcelona says that its team doctors will "co-ordinate" with Evertons medical staff as Deulofeu recovers. Nike MLB Jerseys China . Scott Kazmir allowed four hits in seven shutout innings, Michael Brantley hit a two-run homer in a three-run first inning and the Indians maintained their hold on an AL wild-card spot with a 4-1 win over the Houston Astros on Saturday night. http://www.cheapjerseysnike.com/ . "Four now," Carl Gunnarsson told the Leaf Report proudly following a 5-2 victory over New York on Tuesday night, the clubs fifth straight at home. WINNIPEG, Manitoba -- Patrik Laines first NHL goal was special in many ways.It came on the power play. His parents from Finland were in the stands. It drew a roar from Winnipeg Jets fans like none hed heard before.And, more importantly, it helped the Jets come back from a 4-1 third-period deficit to beat the Carolina Hurricanes 5-4 in overtime Thursday night.Mark Scheifele scored the winner at 2:41 of overtime, taking a pass from captain Blake Wheeler. The puck went high past goalie Cam Ward.Mathieu Perreault had tied it at 4 with 1:29 left in regulation with an extra attacker, with Laine assisted on the score.The 18-year-old Laine said it wasnt really a relief to get his first NHL goal, which made it 4-3 at 13:33 after Wheeler had scored short-handed.I was happy with my game before the goal, said Laine, the No. 2 overall pick this year. I think I played pretty well in all of the zones, but it was nice to get the goal and the assist at the end of that third period.Many eyes were on Laine prior to the game after this first overall pick Auston Matthews scored four goals for the Toronto Maple Leafs in his debut Wednesday.Hes playing his game and his career, Laine said. I dont want to match my game to his. He can score 20 goals in a game, I dont care. Its good for him. Im just going to help my team to win with my things.Hobey Baker award finalist Kyle Connor, who was also making his regular-seaason debut, assisted on Laines goal. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China. Shawn Matthias also scored.A young team gets down 4-1, very, very few of them come back, Jets coach Paul Maurice said.Jeff Skinner and Lee Stempniak each had a goal and add an assist for Carolina. Jordan Staal and Victor Rask also scored for the Hurricanes.Skinner wasnt happy with the run-and-gun style of play.For the fans its exciting, Skinner said. If you win that way, its nice. But its not fun to lose that way. When you get a 4-1 lead like that you definitely dont want to play that way. Theyve got some guys with some skill who can hurt you when you open it up like that.Connor Helleybuyck made 23 saves for Winnipeg, and Ward stopped 21 shots.Game notes Winnipeg center Bryan Little collided with Carolina forward Bryan Bickell midway through the first period. Little hobbled off the ice favoring a leg and didnt return to the game. ... The Jets had a two-man advantage for 1:49 in the opening period, producing shots that went off the post and one off the crossbar.UP NEXTHurricanes: Carolina moves on to Vancouver on Sunday night for the second game in of a season-opening, six-game trip. The Hurricanes also will visit Edmonton, Calgary, Philadelphia and Detroit.Jets: Winnipeg will play at Minnesota on Saturday night. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '