o-be-announced message, according to Brown, who said hell probably wear them | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
x123 Nov 8
SALT LAKE CITY -- Eight months of work toward a singular goal has come to an end for No. Wholesale Air Jordan 1 Free Shipping . 21 Utah and each player seems to be dealing with the loss in his own way.Oregon traveled to Salt Lake City and upset Utah 30-28 on Saturday, ending the Utes hopes of winning the Pac-12 South.Utah coach Kyle Whittingham made no secret that winning the division was the objective for 2016 and the next step in the growth of the program. He said Monday that winning a 10th bowl game in 12 seasons was another goal, but thats more of a given considering the state of the program. Winning the Pac-12 championship was another target, but Utah (8-3, 5-3 Pac-12) needed to win the division first.So how does one deal with sudden disappointment?Senior receiver Tim Patrick was clearly still upset Monday but is looking forward to facing No. 9 Colorado and the chance to show the nation who we really are. He noted that a 10-win season doesnt replace the motivation for a championship.I want them to feel how we felt after Oregon, Patrick said. You always have to find something to play for. Were playing the No. 9 team in the country at their place. Theyre going to be jumping because its going to be their first time having a chance to go to the Pac-12 championship. I like playing the spoiler.Cornerback Justin Thomas was more upbeat than Patrick but said playing the spoiler role didnt mean much to him. The senior said theyre playing for pride.I was kind of down, hurt, obviously, Thomas said. Youve just got to move forward because you cant do anything about it and try to win that last game. You can see Tim is not feeling it at all. It takes time, theyll be back.Quarterback Troy Williams was introspective after the loss. He thought back to transferring from Washington and spending a year without a scholarship at Santa Monica College before transferring to Utah.I just tried to remember how blessed I am to be here, Williams said. How blessed we all are to be in this position -- win, lose or draw. A lot of people would kill to be at this university playing football. I just try to think about that and take that into consideration. Everybody was pretty set on winning the Pac-12 South. Now we just have to focus on going out there and getting a W.Running back Joe Williams refused to even discuss the Oregon loss during postgame interviews.The loss was more frustrating than any other this season, Whittingham said.There was anger in the locker room after losing to No. 6 Washington but everyone knew the division title was still attainable. Not only did the Ducks end a potential title run, they are a sub-.500 team that won on a touchdown pass with two seconds remaining that was ruled out of bounds before the call was overturned upon review.(A hangover) is always a concern when you have an emotional game like we had, Whittingham said, and something that ends like it did. Such a disappointment. ... But this team has shown the ability all year long to bounce back and play well. So we expect to do that. Youre competitive and you want to win and thats who you are. If youre not that way, you dont belong in our program.---More AP college football: www.collegefootball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25---Follow Kareem Copeland on Twitter at www.twitter.com/kareemcopeland . Sale Air Jordan 1 Shoes . With Parker having a quiet game for once, Nicolas Batum and Boris Diaw provided the scoring as France won its first major basketball title by beating Lithuania 80-66 on Sunday. It was a victory that ended a decade of frustration for Parker and a talented French generation, which lost the final against Spain two years ago and took bronze in 2005. Air Jordan 1 Outlet Store . Walcott is available for Saturdays home match against Southampton as Arsenal looks to extend its two-point lead at the top of the Premier League. The Gunners are currently the second highest scorers in the league but Wenger insists Walcott will add something extra to his team. http://www.airjordan1clearance.com/ . PAUL, Minn. PITTSBURGH -- Antonio Brown has no fear, no doubts, no worries about playing the Cincinnati Bengals, the team that knocked him out of an AFC wild-card matchup with a concussion.The star Pittsburgh Steelers receiver does know at least six ways the Bengals defense will try to cover him Sunday in the first game this season between the AFC North rivals.I expect them to roll out the blankets. I expect them to bring deodorant, Brown said from his locker Friday. I expect them to have pillows. I expect them to have an Uber. I expect them to follow me on Twitter. I expect them to watch my Snapchat. I expect them to do whatever it takes -- try to do whatever it takes to win the game.Brown, who incurred two fines worth almost $20,000 for a touchdown celebration and wearing blue cleats Monday in a 38-16 win over Washington, wont be matched up with linebacker Vontaze Burfict, who delivered the hit on Brown in postseason and is suspended three games for several egregious hits.Brown told ESPN on Thursday that the fines, namely $12,154 for excessive celebration, is nothing to a boss.In similar confidence, Brown made clear that last seasons drama with the Bengals does not matter, stressing he wants to show every opponent what he can do, not just Cincinnati.Browns bizarre five-minute interviiew with reporters Friday included several teammates filming him with their smartphones -- rookie cornerback Artie Burns even Snapchatted with Browns own device -- while Brown wore a T-shirt with an emoji of himself on it. Air Jordan 1 From China. Brown also told the media he doesnt want to bring attention to himself with his latest twerk-like touchdown dance. The blue cleats have a to-be-announced message, according to Brown, who said hell probably wear them again.You got to get excited, man. Its the NFL. Its hard to score touchdowns, Brown said of the celebration. Its no derogatory message. Its just me having fun and doing the things as a kid we did in Miami. I never want to put our team in a bad position.Brown wouldnt entertain any questions about whether he harbors negative feelings toward the Bengals over last years matchups, which resulted in more than $200,000 in fine money between both parties, concussions and Twitter spats. Brown simply calls this AFC North football pair same guys, similar matchup, only without Burfict.You know what Vontaze Burfict brings, hes the leaders of the defense, Brown said. Well see what the challenge looks like this weekend. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '