nce comes up with circumstances or whatever happe | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
x123 Oct 11
NORFOLK, Va. Dave Henderson Jersey . -- Ahmad Caver sank four 3-pointers and scored 16 points to lead Old Dominion to a 58-46 win over Georgia State on Sunday.Caver hit 6 of 14 from the field and tied his career-best scoring total. Randy Haynes added 10 points, while Brandan Stith and Denzell Taylor grabbed eight rebounds apiece for Old Dominion (6-4), which never trailed in the game.The Monarchs controlled the boards 36-28 and pulled away in the first half with a 12-0 run bookended by Cavers first 3-pointer and a Haynes dunk to make it 30-14 with less than two minutes left before intermission. Georgia State (6-4) outscored ODU 27-22 over the final 20 minutes but never cut the deficit below double figures.Devin Mitchell led Georgia State with 11 points on 4-for-10 shooting and was the only Panther to reach double digits. Stephen Piscotty Jersey . -- Claudio Bieler hadnt scored since early September, and not from the run of play since mid-July. Jose Canseco Jersey .Y. -- Marcell Dareus and the Buffalo Bills defence made life miserable for Super Bowl MVP Joe Flacco. http:///...-Pinder-Kids-Jersey/ . -- Catcher Brett Hayes has agreed to a $630,000, one-year contract with the Kansas City Royals, avoiding salary arbitration. SEPANG, Malaysia -- Sebastian Vettel believes Mercedes is too far ahead for him to pull off a repeat of last years victory at the Malaysian Grand Prix this weekend.Vettel scored his maiden victory for Ferrari in Malaysia last season, but during Friday practice this year was 0.661s off Lewis Hamilton at the top of the timing screens. Although he says Ferraris aim is still to win on Sunday, he admits that the gap in pace to Mercedes makes it unlikely.I think its right to dream, he said. That [winning] is what we are here for and nothing less. At the same time you need to be awake and at the moment we are not strong enough to come here and say we will win, but as I said, if the chance comes up with circumstances or whatever happens then, similar to last year, we need to be reaady and be there. Reggie Jackson Jersey. think we had a couple of races that arguably we could have won and we didnt, so in that regard we didnt do a great job. But now we are looking forward and we have six races where we will try to do our best.Vettel was 0.432s quicker than the fastest Red Bull in second practice, but he is not ruling out Max Verstappen and Daniel Ricciardo at this stage.I havent seen everything from this session yet. They look very strong on the medium but I dont know what happened to them on the softs. I think we have seen the last couple of races it is pretty close between us and Red Bull, and Mercedes seems to have a bit of an edge. Wholesale Jerseys From China China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China China NFL Hoodies Cheap NFL Gear Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Wholesale Jerseys From China Discount NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL Cheap ' ' '