sey Vos Kajsa Kling finished third.A second downhilll is scheduled Saturday, followed by a super-G on Sunday. Keenan Robinson Jersey. American star Lindsey Von | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
LHX1990 Mar 13
BASTIA, Corsica -- World rally championship leader Sebastien Ogier increased his lead in the Tour of Corsica to 46. Nat Berhe Jersey .5 seconds on Saturday.After sweeping all four stages on the opening day, the Frenchman posted the fastest time in two of the four speed tests on the days program near Bastia.Ogier can claim a fourth world title with a victory at his home rally if other results go his way.Thierry Neuville of Belgium was second to Ogier.Ogier started the day with the third fastest time in the fifth stage, which featured many tricky turns, and shared the best time with Volkswagen teammate Andreas Mikkelsen in the next one. Ogier won the technical seventh stage with some downhill hairpins then drove cautiously in the rain.I just wanted to finish the day in the tricky conditions, he said after conceding 13 seconds to Neuville. It was really cruising for us.Ogier started the race with a 59-point advantage over Mikkelsen, who lagged 68 seconds behind in third place overall.British driver Kris Meeke, who broke Ogiers run of wins in the fifth stage, was forced to retire his Citroen from the race after hitting a tree soon after the start of the next stage.Basically, I was on the gas when I should have been on the brakes, Meeke said. Roger Lewis Jersey . Burke is expected to miss two to three months after breaking a finger in the teams third preseason game. Tinsley, a 10-year veteran, spent the last two seasons in Utah, where the point guard averaged 3. Landon Collins Jersey . Andreas Johnson had a goal and two assists while Jacob de la Rose also scored for Sweden (2-0-0). Esa Lindell and Rasmus Ristolainen replied for Finland (1-1-0) Lindell opened the scoring for Finland just 41 seconds into the game, but the hosts quickly regained their composure and tied the score less than four minutes later on Wennbergs first of the game. http:///...-shane-vereen-jersey .ca! Hi Kerry, Its another day and here we are looking at another dubious hit to the head. In this case Blue Jackets forward Brandon Dubinsky elbowed Saku Koivu in the head about a second after he dished off the puck to a teammate, knocking him unconscious. LAKE LOUISE, Alberta -- Slovenias Ilka Stuhec won the season-opening downhill at Lake Louise on Friday for her first World Cup victory.Its the first one, but I definitely hope its not the last one, Stuhec said.The 26-year-old Stuhec finished in 1 minute, 45.48 seconds.Italys Sofia Goggia was second, and Swedens Kajsa Kling finished third.A second downhilll is scheduled Saturday, followed by a super-G on Sunday. Keenan Robinson Jersey. American star Lindsey Vonn, sey Vo the winner of seven of the previous eight downhills at Lake Louise, is sidelined after breaking an arm in training last month. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '