eam preseason honors.The Bearcats are ranked 25th in the USA Today presea | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
LHX1990 Mar 13
Kimi Raikkonen cannot understand why some people are questioning Nico Rosbergs 2016 title win, saying the German did the better job over the course of the year. Air Max 90 Flyknit Homme .In Abu Dhabi, Rosbergs wrapped up a title he has looked favourite to win since Mercedes teammate Lewis Hamilton suffered an engine failure while leading in Malaysia. Mercedes boss Toto Wolff has admitted Hamilton would have been champion without that issue and a number of engine problems throughout the season.However, Raikkonen, who beat Hamilton and Fernando Alonso to the title in 2007, says the points table is the only thing that matters at the end of the season.He scored more points and I dont understand why he wouldnt deserve it, the Ferrari driver said. They had the same car and he came out on top, so fair play. He was better this year, as simple as that.Rosberg had to endure an unbearably tense finale in Abu Dhabi to claim the title, as a desperate Hamilton backed him into the chasing Sebastian Vettel and Max Verstappen. Rosberg, who would not have won the title if he had dropped out of podium contention, clung on to second to win.Hamiltons tactic was controversial and left Mercedes in two minds about whether to punish him, though Raikkonen sees nothing wrong with what the three-time world champion did.Its racing. It didnt affect the final result, I dont know how much was being done. I dont know and the end result didnt change one bit. Its part of racing and if it gets completely ridiculous, I guess there would be stewards involved. But as far as I saw, there was nothing, really, it never really got close. Its part of things. Air Max 90 Ultra 2.0 Essential Noir . Coach Tom Thibodeau says the former MVP will probably start travelling with the team in the next few weeks. Rose tore the meniscus in his right knee at Portland in November and was ruled out for the remainder of the season by the Bulls. Air Max 90 Ultra Moire Noir .Y. -- Bills receiver Stevie Johnson has a bone to pick with the NFL schedule maker. http:///...tra-2-0-flyknit.html .S District Court against Major League Baseball, the Office of the Commissioner and his own union, the MLBPA. The Cincinnati Bearcats were voted as preseason favorites in the American Athletic Conference for 2016-17. Its the first time the basketball team has been picked to win a conference since 2002-03, when the Bearcats resided in Conference USA.They received 95 points, including six first-place votes. UConn?came in second with 94 points and five first-place votes. SMU (76), Houston (75) and Memphis (63) round out the top five in the coaches poll.Cincinnati senior guard Troy Caupain, who led the team in scoring (13.0 per game) and assists (4.8 per game) last season, earned preseason co-player of the year honors, along with Memphis sophomore guard/forward Dedric Lawson.Bearcats junior forward Gary Claark, who averaged 10. Air Max 90 Ultra Se Bordeaux. .4 points, 8.8 rebounds and 1.5 blocks a season ago, joined Caupain on the preseason all-conference first team.UConn freshman guard Alterique Gilbert, the 30th ranked player in the ESPN 100, was voted as the preseason rookie of the year in the conference, and sophomore guard Jalen Adams was awarded second-team preseason honors.The Bearcats are ranked 25th in the USA Today preseason poll, while UConn is ranked 16th. They both begin the regular season on Nov. 11, as Cincinnati takes on Brown and Connecticut faces Wagner.-- Josiah Turner Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '