ighth appearance in the Taxslayer Bowl; 44th | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Feb 12
CHAPEL HILL, N. Wholesale NFL China Jerseys .C. -- Its unclear whether point guard Joel Berry II will return from an ankle injury for seventh-ranked North Carolinas weekend game against No. 6 Kentucky.Berry has missed the past two games after spraining his left ankle. Coach Roy Williams said Thursday the junior was scheduled to go through a limited practice later in the afternoon. Williams said Berry participated in some light shooting and running in recent days amid an altered team schedule due to semester exams, while Williams has been traveling for recruiting.I am not optimistic at all, but Im not pessimistic, Williams said. I havent seen him. And I have no opinion.Teammate Justin Jackson sounded more hopeful that Berry would be ready for the Wildcats (9-1) on Saturday in Las Vegas.I would expect him just because of the type of competitor he is, Jackson said. Hes had quite a bit of time off to get that ankle right. But I guess well see how hes doing. He seems like hes pretty upbeat about playing, so well see I guess coming out for practice and see what Coach says.Berry is second on the team in scoring (14.8) while shooting 49 percent from the field and 42 percent from 3-point range. He hasnt since he came up hobbled on a drive, fell to the floor then headed to the locker room with 17:36 left in the Dec. 4 win against Radford.While Williams has refused to blame Berrys absence for any oncourt troubles, the reality is the Tar Heels badly miss Berrys finish-through-contact toughness, competitive edge and leadership. Berrys absence has touched every part of UNCs play, and everything has been a bit out of step without him.The Tar Heels were averaging 89.6 points and shooting 50.4 percent entering the Radford game. With Berry out, they averaged 78 points and shooting 38.8 percent in home wins against Davidson and Tennessee.UNC leaned on Jacksons 27 points and career-high seven 3-pointers against Davidson to get through a game that saw UNC let a 16-point lead slip to three in the final 2 minutes. But Jackson struggled to a 3-for-15 shooting day and the Tar Heels got nothing from their top frontcourt players against Tennessee, trailing by 15 in the first half before rallying late for a 73-71 win.---Follow Aaron Beard on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/aaronbeardap---More AP college basketball at http://collegebasketball.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-Top25 China NFL Jerseys Authentic .S. Open champion Justin Rose birdied the first hole with a blind shot he hit to a foot of the pin, and he stayed in front Tuesday until he completed a 4-under 67 for a two-shot lead over Jason Dufner in PGA Grand Slam of Golf. Cheap Houston Texans Jerseys . The lawyers filed a 33-page amended complaint Tuesday in federal court in Manhattan, expanding on the suit originally filed Oct. 3 in New York Supreme Court. Arbitrator Fredric Horowitz last week refused to compel Selig to testify in the grievance, and Rodriguez then walked out of the hearing without testifying. http://www.clearancejerseys.com/ . However, he did make them miss him a little less. Cundiff, who had the unenviable job of replacing Dawson last season, agreed Thursday to a one-year, $1. Kentucky (7-5, Southeastern Conference) vs. Georgia Tech (8-4, Atlantic Coast Conference), Dec. 31, 11 a.m. ESTLOCATION: Jacksonville, FloridaTOP PLAYERSKentucky: RB Stanley Williams, 1,135 yards rushing, seven touchdowns.Georgia Tech: QB Justin Thomas, 1,454 yards passing and eight touchdowns, 562 yards rushing and five TDs.NOTABLEKentucky: The Wildcats won seven of their last 10, punctuated by a 41-38 upset of rival Louisville, to remain in contention for the SEC East title until November and earn their first bowl berth since the 2010 season.Georgia Tech: The Yellow Jackets also ended the regular season by beating their in-state rival, knocking off Georgia to close the year on a four-game winning streak and earn bowl eligibility for the 19th time in 20 years. Cheap Dallas Cowboys Jerseys. LAST TIMEGeorgia Tech 23, Kentucky 13. (Sept. 17, 1960)BOWL HISTORYKentucky: First appearance in the Taxslayer (formerly Gator) Bowl; 16th bowl appearance in school history.Georgia Tech: Eighth appearance in the Taxslayer Bowl; 44th bowl appearance in school history.---Online:AP College Football website: www.collegefootball.ap.org Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '