n. We did very well and strangely enough we even had m | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Feb 12
Henrik Stenson is hoping a well-managed schedule will help him end his winless run and claim a maiden win on home soil at the Nordea Masters. Cheap Air Max 95 Wholesale . The world No 6 hasnt won in 13 visits to his home event, with his best performances being when he ended runner-up to Luke Donald in 2004 and lost out in a play-off to Mark Hensby a year later.Stenson is currently the only player in the worlds top seven yet to claim a worldwide victory in 2016, with top-six finishes in Abu Dhabi and Dubai his best showings so far, while he hasnt reached the winners circle since the 2014 DP World Tour Championship. The Swedes form has dipped since narrowly missing out on Houston Open victory in April, but returns from a three-week break keen to start a busy summer with a strong display in Stockholm. Stenson underwent a knee operation at the end of last season With the schedule the way it is, Ill only get to spend another three weeks in Sweden this year, so I want to make the most of it and enjoy myself. Stenson told a press conference on Tuesday. And the best way of enjoying it would be to win this week.Ive had a second, two thirds and a sixth place from the nine tournaments Ive played so far, so thats a pretty decent record but it could obviously be better. I havent played much since Augusta because Ive been trying to pace myself, so at least Im well rested heading into a busy period. I dont have much of a break before the Ryder Cup, so its a pretty packed schedule and hopefully I can play well on my weeks on, then rest well on my weeks off.Stenson tees off alongside BMW PGA Champion runner-up Rikard Karlberg and three-time Nordea Masters champion Lee Westwood - whose last European Tour victory came at this event in 2012 - for the opening two rounds. Westwood won the tournament in 1996, 2000 and 2012 Westwood is impressive form having followed a runner-up finish in the Masters by posting a top-10 in Ireland and a strong showing at Wentworth, with the 43-year-old keen to continue that run this week.Im looking forward to going back, Westwood told the EuropeanTour.com. Ive won it three times in three different decades, so its one of my most successful tournaments and itd be lovely to win it a fourth time. Its in a great spot on the side of the lake with some lovely scenery, so itll be nice to go back. They have a very good variation of holes, and its an exciting finish. The tournament has been very good to me and Ive got a great record, so hopefully I can keep the run going next week. Watch the Nordea Masters throughout the week live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf. Live coverage begins on Thursday from 10am.  Also See: Wentworth shots of the week BMW PGA Season Pass 2015 recap: Noren eases to win Golf live on Sky Sports 4airmax95shoesforsale.com .S. hockey team after paying his dues as an NHL general manager for more than three decades and giving up a lot of his free time to help USA Hockey. Cheap Air Max 95 For Sale . Pirlo limped out of Sundays 1-0 win over Udinese after just 13 minutes. Juventus says Pirlo underwent tests on Monday which revealed he has "a second-degree lesion to the collateral medial ligament in his right knee. http://www.airmax95shoesforsale.com/ .Y. -- Marcell Dareus and the Buffalo Bills defence made life miserable for Super Bowl MVP Joe Flacco. MOENCHENGLADBACH, Germany -- Barcelona overcame the absence of Lionel Messi to come from behind and beat Borussia Moenchengladbach 2-1 in the Champions League on WednesdayGerard Piquet stabbed home the winner in the 74th minute after a corner from Neymar was met with a volleyed by Luis Suarez. Moenchengladbach goalkeeper Yann Sommer spilled the shot and the Barcelona defender hustled in to nod it home.We waited for a corner and it was a long time coming, but we got it and we scored, Barcelona coach Luis Enrique said of the set piece.Neymar created Barcelonas equalizer with a through ball for substitute Arda Turan, who drilled it into the roof of the net in the 65th, five minutes after coming on for Ivan Rakitic.Moenchengladbach could not hold on after taking the lead in the 34th. Mahmoud Dahoud and Raffael combined to put Sergio Busquets under pressure and win the ball. Raffael carried it forward and then fed Dahoud on the left. His perfectly timed pass allowed Thorgan Hazard to slot home from close range.Without Messi, Barcelonas attack lacked its usual bite until the middle of the second half. His replacement, Paco Alcacer, making his Champions League debut, made little impact. Messi, the second most prolific Champions League scorer after Real Madrids Cristian Ronaldo, is nursing a groin injury.Neymar was closely marked, often by two or three Moenchengladbach players. But the Brazilian got more space in the second half and used it well.Suarez lacked support, but provided the main threat, firing high in the first real chance in the 11th.Suarez might have done better later in the first half had he taken a shot, instead of squaring the ball to Alcacer. Julian Korb made a great sliding tackle to deny the Barcelona forrward an effort on goal from close range. Cheap Air Max 95 Mens. ollowing an opening 7-0 drubbing of Celtic, Barcelona now has six points in Group C. Moenchengladbach has no points after also losing the opener 4-0 to Manchester City. City and Celtic drew 3-3 in Wednesdays match in the group.We want to win the group, Enrique said. We deserved to win. I am very pleased with the performance because this team (Moenchengladbach) makes a lot of pressure all over the field. We didnt create as many chances in the second half but we had more possession.We proved that we can reach our goals by using all players -- the starters and the bench, Enrique said.Barcelona goalkeeper Marc-Andre ter Stegen got a warm reception from his former home fans, having previously played for Moenchengladbach.It was Barcelonas second win in their last seven matches in Germany. Moenchengladbach had been unbeaten at home in 11 straight matches in all competitions.We did great to go 1-0 up, but Barcelona has so much quality, you have to stay concentrated for the whole 90 minutes. If you dont, they take full advantage, said Moenchengladbach winger Patrick Herrmann, a second-half substitute. It was close, but not the result we wanted.Moenchengladbach coach Andre Schubert, who extended his contract until 2019 on Tuesday, said his team had played with courage and determination.But when you see how much class they have, we cant be too shaken. We did very well and strangely enough we even had more lapses in the first half, Schubert said. We did just about as much as we could. We were even in long spells. Id do nothing differently tomorrow. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '