n and has won sev | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
fxda123 Dec 13 '15
JOLIET, Ill. Harrison Smith Womens Jersey . -- Kyle Busch won his 34th career Truck Series race Friday night, beating Brad Keselowski at Chicagoland Speedway before running out of gas on his way to Victory Lane. It was Buschs fourth series win of the season and 17th overall spanning all three of NASCARs national series. Busch and Keselowski ran side-by-side for a large portion of the race, trading the lead several times as they combined to lead 102 of the 150 laps. "Finally got by him and he was still with me, and I started stretching him and thought I could breathe again," Busch said. "Then two laps later, he was on my butt again." Busch was startled on his celebratory burnout when he leaned out the window while mimicking a boxer -- an attempt to show hed outdueled someone -- and his truck ran out of fuel. It looked as if it nearly caused Busch to fall out the window. Busch, who will try for the weekend sweep at Chicago by winning the Nationwide race on Saturday and the Sprint Cup race on Sunday, laughed it off later. "Always try to do something. Keep it fresh. Im running out of ideas," he said. Keselowski had to settle for his second runner-up finish of the season and fifth of his career. Keselowski is still searching for his first career Truck Series victory. "Running this race, side-by-side, every restart, some pack racing, thats just something that I think is exceptional to watch," Keselowski said. "But from my place is exceptional to do. A little disappointed we didnt get the win, but I know we were close. I know how far our team and company has come." Ryan Blaney finished third driving for Keselowski. Series leader Matt Crafton, who now leads James Buescher by 47 points in the standings, was fourth after grabbing his 16th top-10 in 16 races. Buescher was eighth. Ty Dillon finished fifth, John Wes Townley was sixth and Austin Dillon seventh. Jeb Burton and Johnny Sauter completed the top 10. Adrian Peterson Womens Jersey .C. -- Kemba Walker and the Charlotte Bobcats got off to a fast start, and the Sacramento Kings were never quite able to catch up. Everson Griffen Jersey .ca. Hey Kerry, big fan of yours, just finished reading your book. I think that we all saw the Canucks/Flames line brawl just after puck drop. It was obvious that something was about to happen, even to the referees because the fourth lines were on to start. http:///...ndle-Vikings-Jersey/ . The visitors took a deserved lead in the 16th minute with midfielder Yohan Cabaye curling the ball beyond Adrian from inside the penalty area.(Sports Network) - The Texas Rangers can thank a six-game winning streak for getting them back into the playoff mix and hope to stay in contention Sunday in the finale of a four-game series versus the LA Angels of Anaheim. The Rangers and Tampa Bay Rays are tied for the second wild card spot in the American League and sit a game behind the Cleveland Indians. If the Rangers win and the Rays lose on Sunday, Texas will clinch the second spot and visit the Indians for Wednesdays wild card game. Cleveland won the tiebreaker. If the Rangers and Rays both win Sunday and the Indians lose, Cleveland will host the Rays on Monday, with the loser of that game facing the Rangers in Texas on Tuesday. Texas extended its winning streak with Saturdays 7-4 win over the Angels, as a four-run second inning gave the hosts some breathing room. Craig Gentry had two hits, an RBI and a run scored, while Alex Rios and A.J. Pierzynski each drove in a run for the Rangers, who took advantage of five Anaheim errors. "All this is great, and all this is fun and all this wont matter if we dont win tomorrow," Pierzynski said of the playoff race. "We still got to win tomorrow. Thats the biggest thing. To get through today, especially with the weather coming on and an 11 a.m. kickoff, it was good." The Rangers and Angels were originally scheduled to play in the evening, but a storm in the Arlington area forced the schedule makers to adjust the game time. Rangers starter Derek Holland struggled on the mound and allowed four runs and eight hits in 4 2/3 innings for a no-decision. Joakim Soria tossed 1 1/3 scoreless innings of relief for the win and Joe Nathan nailed down his 43rd save in the ninth. Yu Darvish gets the call for the Rangers Sunday. Darvish is only 11-4 in his previous five decisions and did not factor in the outcome of a 3-2 win over the Houston Astros on Tuesday, when he struck out nine and scattered four runs across 5 1/3 innings of two-run ball. Brett Favre Youth Jersey. . Darvish, who has fanned at least nine batters in five of his last nine starts, is 13-9 with a 2.82 earned run average in 31 starts. The right-hander has faced the Angels nine times in his career, going 6-1 with a 3.83 ERA, and has won all three meetings with them this season. The Angels will close out their disappointing season Sunday and have lost three in a row and five of their last seven games. After landing coveted free agent slugger Josh Hamilton to join forces with Albert Pujols and Mike Trout, the Angels failed to live up to expectations. Now Angels manager Mike Scioscia could be on the way out. In Saturdays setback at the Ballpark, Angels starter Garrett Richards allowed six runs, three of which were earned, and six hits in 4 1/3 innings. "Were going to try to come back tomorrow and beat these guys, and hopefully end the year on a positive note," said Richards. Erick Aybar highlighted the Angels offense with three hits and three runs scored and Trout was credited with a pair of RBI. Toeing the rubber for the Halos Sunday will be Jason Vargas. Vargas ended a four-game winless drought (0-2) with a shutout versus Oakland on Tuesday. In the 3-0 victory that lifted Vargas record to 9-7 in 23 starts with a 4.01 ERA, the right-hander scattered four hits, struck out five and walked one. Vargas is 4-6 in 18 lifetime matchups (16 starts) with the Rangers and has no record and a 2.89 ERA in three starts this season. Texas is 14-4 versus the Angels this season and has won seven in a row against them in Arlington. cheap nfl jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap nfl jerseys wholesale jerseys ' ' '