Im not going to make it easy for them. I think they should understand that.Im | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
dvfzd Sep 22 '17
Some of the sports stories The Associated Press is covering Sunday. Sergio Ramos Real Madrid Jersey . A full Sports Digest will be sent by about 3 p.m. All times EDT:- LONDON -- It takes Serena Williams all of 51 minutes to earn her 300th career Grand Slam match win and move into the fourth round at Wimbledon on what is only the fourth time in 139 years the tournament scheduled matches on the middle Sunday.- OMAHA, Neb. -- The final spots on the U.S. swim team are determined with the long and the short of it. The top two in the mens 1,500-meter freestyle and the womens 50 free will be headed to Rio, joining a squad that figures to lead the medal count at the Olympics. Finals start 7:45 p.m.- OMAHA, Neb. -- Led by Michael Phelps and Katie Ledecky, the U.S. swim team remains the most powerful in the world. There are some reasons to be concerned headed to Rio, however, from Ryan Lochte and Missy Franklin struggling at the American trials, to the lack of any world records in Omaha, to a roster that includes a bunch of Olympic rookies.- OMAHA, Neb. -- Forget a double take -- the Litherlands left everyone seeing triple at the U.S. Olympic swimming trials. Jay, Kevin and Mick are triplets who competed in Omaha over the past week. While Jay is the only one to earn a spot in Rio, theyll all be going along for the ride.- EUGENE, Ore. -- Allyson Felix, LaShawn Merritt and Justin Gatlin are among the Americans who can secure Olympic spots in track and field.- SAINT-DENIS, France -- Host France plays Iceland, whose surprise progress at the European Championship has wowed the continent, for a place in the semifinals. Game starts 3 p.m.- FORT BRAGG, N.C. -- When the Miami Marlins and Atlanta Braves meet at Fort Bragg, it will be the first regular-season game of a professional sport played on an active military installation -- a moment Major League Baseball Commissioner Rob Manfred said in March would be a unique event in honor of the military. News conference starts 6 p.m.- FORT BRAGG, N.C. -- Call it the All-Stars and Stripes game. Major League Baseball pays tribute to the troops with a game at the new ballpark at this vast U.S. Army post, with the last-place Atlanta Braves looking to continue their mastery of the wild-card-contending Miami Marlins. Game starts 8 p.m.- AKRON, Ohio -- Jason Day goes after his fourth victory of the year when he enters the final round of the Bridgestone Invitational tied with Scott Piercy.- PORTLAND, Ore. -- Defending champion Brooke Henderson enters the final round of the LPGA Cambia Portland Classic with a two-stroke lead over Colombias Mariajo Uribe.- DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -- Roger Penske celebrated his 100th win in NASCAR with Brad Keselowskis victory at Daytona. Then the team owner gave a fiery defense of his two drivers, who seem to fall on the wrong side of their opponents time and again.- SPIELBERG, Austria -- Lewis Hamilton wins the Austrian Grand Prix after colliding with Nico Rosberg on the final lap, a crash he blamed on his German teammate.- CHERBOURG-EN-COTENTIN, France -- British sprinter Mark Cavendish is defending the first Tour de France yellow jersey of his career during the second stage of the race. Toni Kroos Jersey .com) - Yankee Stadium is the home of the Bronx Bombers, but on Sunday afternoon it will open its gates to host the latest addition of the Hudson River Rivalry. Toni Kroos Real Madrid Jersey . Jason Zucker and Matt Cooke also scored for Minnesota, which has won five of six. Kuemper made five saves in the first, nine in the second, and nine in the third. The rookies best save came with 2:17 left in the third period when he denied former Wild forward Matt Cullen from just outside of the crease on the right side. http://www.realmadridteampro.com/raphael-varane-real-madrid-jersey/ . Kyle Denbrook, a soccer player from Saint Marys University, took the CIS male athlete of the week honour. Stanley, a fourth-year business administration student from Charlottetown, scored both goals in a 2-0 win over Dalhousie on Friday and tallied again in a 1-0 win over Saint Marys on Sunday. SPA-FRANCORCHAMPS, Belgium -- Max Verstappen has continued defending his driving at the Belgian Grand Prix, saying Kimi Raikkonen and Sebastian Vettel should be ashamed for blaming him for their Turn 1 collision.Starting from a career-best second, a slow getaway saw Verstappen drop behind both Ferrari drivers off the line. He then cut inside of Raikkonen on the short run down to La Source, with the Finnish driver also contending with Ferrari teammate Vettel on the outside.As he turned in Vettel made contact with Raikkonen on the outside, before Raikkonen made contact with Verstappen -- forcing all three men to pit at the end of the first lap and dropping them out of contention. Both drivers blamed Verstappen for the incident and also questioned his antics later in the race, which saw him force the Ferraris wide at Les Combes in separate incidents.However, Verstappen is adamant two of the grids most experienced and decorated drivers should know better than to lay all the blame at his feet.I think they should be ashamed to cause a crash like that with their amount of experience and then complain about me, Verstappen told Dutch press after the racce. Keylor Navas Real Madrid Jersey. Then they dont have to make a drama about what happened afterwards. They have to understand Im not happy with them screwing up my entire race.Verstappen thinks the blame should be given to Vettel for turning in so early on the outside.?There was room for three cars. When I got alongside Kimi, he started squeezing me. If Vettel hadnt turned in and left one more metre of room, we would have all gotten through. On the video you can clearly see when Vettel turns in, he drives into Raikkonen. And then Kimis car bumps into mine.As for the incidents later in the race at Les Combes, Verstappen admits he was taking out his frustration on both Ferrari drivers for ruining a golden opportunity to challenge Nico Rosberg for a second career victory.If they screw up my race, Im not going to make it easy for them. I think they should understand that.Im not going to say: come on through. But all that happened after Turn 1. If Turn 1 hadnt happened, I wouldnt have been so aggressive and pushed Raikkonen out like that. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '