and Im sure she agrees, to | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
dasf Jan 11 '17
THE 5 EVENTSMen: Singles and doublesWomen: Singles and doublesMixed doublesThe FormatSingles12 to 16 round-robin qualifying groups of 3 or 4 players. Jonathan Bernier Jersey . 16 players then advance to the knockout stage, from the round of 16 through to the final.Doubles4 round-robin groups of 4 pairs. The top 2 pairs in each group qualify for the knockout stage, from the quarter-finals through to the final.MILESTONES1873Upon returning from India, English officers gather at Badminton House in Gloucestershire to play a version of the Indian game poona, using a champagne cork with feathers attached. The sport of badminton is born.1877The first set of rules are drawn up by Colonel Selby.1972 and 1988Badminton is a demonstration sport at the Olympic Games in Munich and Seoul.1992Badminton officially becomes part of the Olympic programme at the Barcelona Games.STARSPoul-Erik Hoyer Larsen (Denmark)1996 Olympic champion in Atlanta (only non-Asian medalist in badminton at these Games), triple European champion in 1992, 1994 and 1996. Currently president of the Badminton World Federation.Camilla Martin (Denmark)Olympic silver medalist in 2000, 1999 world champion and European champion in 1996, 1998 and 2000.Susi Susanti (Indonesia)First Olympic gold medalist for Indonesia in 1992, just two hours before her boyfriend Alan Budikusuma won the mens singles (they married in 1997). Also world champion in 1993. Julius Nattinen Jersey . 31, the CFL club announced Monday. The team also has yet to decide on the future of Doug Berry, who began the season as a consultant to the head coach but took over the offensive co-ordinators duties in July. Ryan Garbutt Ducks Jersey . Robredo, ranked No. 16, bounced back from an upset loss to Leonardo Mayer in the second round of the Royal Guard Open in Chile last week to down Carreno Busta in 1 hour, 25 minutes. On a day filled mostly with qualifying matches, fifth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain also entered the second with a 7-5, 3-6, 6-2 win over Aljaz Bedene of Slovenia, while Guido Pella of Argentina defeated Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain 7-6 (6), 6-4 to advance.http://www.officialduckshockeyauthentic.com/simon-despres-jersey/ .C. -- Glenn Howard needed an extra end to move into the Masters Grand Slam of Curling final. Lizzie Armitstead expressed pride and avoided self-pity after her week of turmoil ended in Olympic disappointment at Copacabana beach.The embattled world champion was given a Rio reprieve over three whereabouts failures when the first was declared void by the Court of Arbitration for Sport.But Britains first medalist of London 2012, with silver on The Mall behind Marianne Vos, could only finish fifth in the 137-kilometre road race as the Netherlands Anna van der Breggen won a dramatic gold.Van der Breggen triumphed only after compatriot Annemiek van Vleuten crashed out on the final ascent and Mara Abbott of the United States was caught 200 metres from the line.Abbott did not even win a medal, finishing fourth, as Emma Johansson of Sweden took silver and Italys Elisa Longo Borghini bronze.Armitstead said: I cant feel sorry for myself. This is sport and thats what its about. You open yourself up for judgement. I never gave up and for that I can be proud of myself.Obviously Ive lost quite a lot of sleep and its been a hard time, but its not an excuse.Once Ive got a number on my back Im a totally different person and Im focused and it didnt enter my mind once in the race. I was totally focused on what I do best.Its a deserving Olympic champion for sure.Van Vleuten led with less than 11km to go, but crashed dramatically on the descent which had ended mens road race leader Vincenzo Nibalis chances 24 hours earlier.Officials reported she was conscious, able to communnicate and being taken to hospital for further checks. Jean-Sebastien Giguere Ducks Jersey. Chris Boardman, the 1992 Olympic champion, thought the route was dangerous.He told the BBC: Im really just waiting for news on Van Vleuten. Its very hard to concentrate when you see a crash like that. Im actually quite angry because I looked at the road furniture and thought nobody can crash here and get up. This was way past technical, this was dangerous.The crash allowed Abbott to take the lead and she had an advantage of almost 40 seconds as the descent flattened out, only to be denied in the finishing straight.Armitstead had insisted she was not a favourite in the lead-up and so it turned out.It wasnt entirely unexpected, she added. I knew I was going to need a miracle to come away with the gold medal on this course. Im really happy with the tactic that I had and the effort that I did. I came up short on the climb. Thats what Ive been working hard on, but thats sport.Armitsteads teammates Emma Pooley and Nikki Harris did not finish.Pooley, who rides in Wednesdays time-trial, said: It was foolish of her, and Im sure she agrees, to get to the three strikes point, but she was cleared of one of them.Its not the same as taking drugs, missing three tests, and she missed one because they failed to find her and thats a valid excuse. So I think thats perfectly reasonable. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys ChinaCheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '